Pages

Kelin, Kendra, and Kennedy:)

Picture of us

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Princess has finally arrived!!!!!

After Kendra had a small pocket of fluid leak in the bathroom and after three hours she finally decided to tell me. Before she did though we walked around BYU Idaho campus, spoke to her counselor and filled the car up with gas. She finally told me as we walked through the doors to our apartment and I immediately brushed it off. Her mother persisted that we go (thank heavens for that!) and come to find out Kendra had a high water leak.

Free pop, extremely cheap but good hospital food, walks all over the hospital, and the most uncomfortable reclining chair I have ever sat in and we were about to have Kennedy. About 7 hours into it we were hopeful that Kennedy would be here within an hour or so. 14 hours later and still no baby so Kendra received a C section from the doctor.

It was a somewhat scary but awesome experience (now that it's over). I was able to watch the doctor pull baby Kennedy out of my wife's stomach which was actually pretty sweet. My brother E-wok...I mean Tyler pointed out that it is kinda disgusting unless it is your own.

Kennedy is a very beautiful girl! She has a dark complexion and quite a bit of hair on her head. Maybe my dad will hold her since she wont look too much like an alien. They put her hair in a little mohawk and she was turning the baby boys heads so fast she almost broke their necks. Luckily she got her daddy's nose so the boys didn't turn their heads too fast.

Here are a few pictures of the whole process:














We are soooo grateful that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with such a beautiful baby girl. We are both so happy and can not wait to see her grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment